[TUHS] Un-released/internal/special UNIX versions/ports during the years?

Ron Natalie ron at ronnatalie.com
Mon Feb 27 03:23:01 AEST 2017

I didn't say that GNU wasn't a necessary part, it's just I think RMS feels he lost control of things when LINUX displaced his plans for the kernel.   Obviously, much of the user mode is entirely beholden to the GNU project starting with GCC and the run tlime libraries.    The only major system that really isn't is the display system which is X.