[TUHS] roff

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Mon Feb 27 23:59:11 AEST 2017

schily at schily.net (Joerg Schilling) wrote:
  ..
 |Fortunately, mailx and troff now have new maintainers and can be found on
 |github.

We, the former and i that is, are not on github.  I was shortly in
i think 2011, and i wanted to pay (because they paid (at least)
a developer, Jeff King, for working on Git), but they rejected my
clouts and only desired virtual clowds, but you know, the
low-payment sector is already flooded, in our local bank we not
longer than ten years ago had bank tellers, you know, that Arthur
Hailey Money-Changers story that i have read on the seventies,
these targets for Bonnie and Clyde, and other cicadas, now all
that robots instead, i think the tellers are now licking the
runway of Frankfurt airport speckless or something.  No.

--steffen