[TUHS] Un-released/internal/special UNIX versions/ports during the years?

Nick Downing downing.nick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:51:21 AEST 2017

Really fascinating reading (the emacs history essay). I had more or less
gone through a similar thought process in my own editor experiments, such
as a failed attempt to provide full screen editing for email in
TheMajorBBS, it's a difficult and fascinating problem and the dicussion of
FNP char-at-a-time patches is quite revealing in regards to the limitations
(both physical and idealogical) that prevailed with early mainframes.
cheers, Nick