[TUHS] lost ports

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Thu Jan 5 07:58:39 AEST 2017

I worked on the ETA-10 (CDC spinoff, Neil Lincoln was the architect):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA10

No idea if the code is still around, I would guess it's lost.  Be fun
if it showed up, I wrote a kmem "driver" so I could get my own version
of ps(1) to run.  As I recall, it was an ioctl that just fed me back
everything I needed, it wasn't a kmem driver at all, this was my first
real job after grad school and I had no idea how to write a driver :)

--
---