[TUHS] Unix stories, Stephen Bourne and IF-FI in C code

Marc Rochkind rochkind at basepath.com
Tue Jan 10 01:30:58 AEST 2017

Just a quick note about Algol vs. Algol 68: The two are used
interchangeably (it seems) in this thread, but they're very different
languages, with very different control structures. Someone mentioned he had
studied Algol in school, which is plausible. If he in fact studied Algol
68, that's worth a story in its own right!

[Whoops... forgot to properly terminate that last sentence.]

fi

--Marc