[TUHS] the guy who brought up SVr4 on Sun machines

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Wed Jan 11 05:21:46 AEST 2017

Correct- that was the path as I know it.  i.e.  ITS gave Unix more and job control.

Which is my point.    When some one starts pontificating about how SYS/BSD/Linux this that or the other thing - often the idea came elsewhere.   Wide distribution and use was supplied by the XXX Channel but there were many many fathers and mothers

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.