[TUHS] Unix stories, Stephen Bourne and IF-FI in C code

Brantley Coile brantleycoile at me.com
Wed Jan 11 16:00:36 AEST 2017

I asked Ken and Steve about this yesterday.

Ken remembers the request to rename od(1) but not who asked. Steve remembers vaguely asking but suspects he just used do - od and found out the hard way he needed to change it to done. Neither remembers the episode very well so it must not have been a big deal to them at the time.

   Brantley