[TUHS] Rje / sna networking

Ron Natalie ron at ronnatalie.com
Wed Jan 11 20:29:38 AEST 2017

Not RJE->IBM, but one of my first "outside the University" UNIX jobs was
setting up a PWB system to allow us to use SCCS and the like on software we
were developing for a target system of RSX-11M as well as a few 8080 based
communications processors.    In addition to SCCS, we also used nroff for
documentation and I wrote (after not being able to coax a copy out of Dennis
Mumaugh at the NSA) a version of the -mm macro package that did
classification marking and a version of the print spooler that looked for
classification marks in the source code and marked the output
appropriately..