[TUHS] Questions for TUHS great minds

Jacob Goense dugo at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 12 06:32:45 AEST 2017

On 2017-01-11 12:01, corey at lod.com wrote:
> I don't think so. RJ-11? More like a telephone killer, or home
> firestarter.

A fix for this obviously broken etherkiller would be UI. Doesn't
a telephone killer need a Honda portable generator on the
other end of that RJ-11 ;)

ObOT: Considering it is in now the realm of possibilities to
simulate a ~ 1986 internet under a desk and stuff a ~ 1994
geocities in a netbook.. I imagine running close to a billion
x86 emulators under the desk while running a copy of pinterest
and facebook on it. I'll probably need a larger pid_t and rewrite
some shell scripts in Rust or what you have by then.