[TUHS] Oracle euthanizes Solaris 12, expunging it from roadmap

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jan 19 18:49:47 AEST 2017

I suppose that set of rumours will lead to people shifting to the FOSS versions
of Solaris and SPARC.

Wesley Parish

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/01/oracle-sort-of-confirms-demise-of-solaris-12-effort/

> --
>  Kay Parker
>  kayparker at mailite.com
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.com - The way an email service should be

"I have supposed that he who buys a Method means to learn it." - Ferdinand Sor,
Method for Guitar

"A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on." -- Samuel Goldwyn