[TUHS] DR11-W - anyone need one?

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Thu Jul 6 08:11:34 AEST 2017

So only Noel and Clem have expressed an interest so far. It's free, BTW,
including shipping. I want it to go to a good home ;) It's still sealed
in it's anti-static wrap and comes with a (short) ribbon cable.

BTW, I also have a VT100 logic board that is marked as "brand new" by me
from about 20 years ago.