[TUHS] Un-released/internal/special UNIX versions/ports during the years?

Jaap Akkerhuis jaapna at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 1 06:40:05 AEST 2017

> On Feb 28, 2017, at 21:15, Dave Horsfall <dave at horsfall.org> wrote:
>
> "Editor too large"; it was in a list of fake error messages in a Usenix
> article.  Another was ENOTOBACCO - Read on empty pipe.

ENOTOBACCO was the winner of the EUUG errno contest (I think Florence
meeting).  There were a couple of these contests.  There should be
a video somewhere where the jury is singing the winning entry of
the Atlanta one.  A description of the Nashville one can be found
at <http://www.qef.com/html/docs/egregious.pdf>.

	jaap