[TUHS] jor1k was:Re: Need your help for 2019

Jacob Goense dugo at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 7 00:15:32 AEST 2017

moved.
On 2017-03-06 04:44, Jason Stevens wrote:
> That ooenrisc is pretty cool too!
>
> https://s-macke.github.io/jor1k/demos/main.html

Yes, I love it. Unfortunately upstreaming the or1k patches
to GCC failed due to copyright assignment issues or it
would be running debian now. I run a bare minimum static
cross linux from scratch on it.

This builds the toolchain, kernel and a few bits like simh
https://github.com/dugoh/tcb

This continues from above to add more things to sysroot
https://github.com/dugoh/srb

This fork ties it together
https://github.com/dugoh/jor1k

Apologies in advance for the horrendous state of my commit
history. I abuse github as a scratch pad and CD pipeline,
(github -> travis -> gh-pages) and never bothered with any
of the courtesies of open source development.

> It apparently has network support as well!

The network back-end is here
https://github.com/benjamincburns/websockproxy

Easy to set up if you do Docker and otherwise not that hard.