[TUHS] Source code abundance?

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Tue Mar 7 08:19:49 AEST 2017

On Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 12:17:44PM -0800, Larry McVoy wrote:
> So have you ever run that on, say, any of the BSDs claimed to be free
> of AT&T code, vs 32v or V7 or some other pre-dating-free version and
> summarized all the files/routines that were identical?

[ I answered Larry by private mail too early this morning, and interpreted
  his question incorrectly. I'm awake now. ]

There was slightly more 32V code in Net/2 that the UCB folk had found,
but this was still negligible and could easily have been rewritten.
The list of results is at:
http://minnie.tuhs.org/Programs/Ctcompare/Ctf/32Vkern_vs_Net2kern.txt

	Warren