[TUHS] Help request: uucp, mail on 4.2BSD

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 07:14:33 AEST 2017

>> On Mar 7, 2017, at 18:17, Clem Cole <clemc at ccc.com> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone remember any other implementations?

My experience was a bit weird. I implemented one UUCP bridge for
cc:Mail (Lotus) in my enterprise. More or less between 1990 and 1992.

It worked calling (using a modem) every hour to one phone number in
Madrid and doing an interchange of messages.

Very funny, with some issues with codepages, length of messages, and so.

I think that I keep yet the manuals of this application but I'm not sure at all.

Regards
Sergio Pedraja