[TUHS] Help request: uucp, mail on 4.2BSD

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Wed Mar 8 08:58:04 AEST 2017

On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 09:38:27AM +1100, Dave Horsfall wrote:
> I might call for participation in
> > a uucp/Usenet reconstruction with people running simulated nodes on the
> > Internet.
>
> Sounds like fun; would this be dialup for authenticity, or TCP for the
> modem-less?

Ah sorry, I should have said. it will all be simulated and all the
dialups will be simulated by TCP connections. So anybody with an
Internet-connected server will be able to participate.

I've already registered a few "dibs". I haven't cut any templates yet,
so give me a few weeks and I'll start handing out bootable images :)

Cheers, Warren