[TUHS] Help request: uucp, mail on 4.2BSD

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 03:53:31 AEST 2017

Hum... an impressive amount of messages in a short time.

I dare to ask something. Many people here appear to be interested in
put up an UUCP connection (simulating a modem connection even).
Someone even asked about a MAPINFO... In my case I want to put online
and available across my firewall a simulated Unix running under SIMH.
Would have sense to provide info for a common MAPINFO or for range of
adresses for UUCP interchange? It's only an idea. Excuses in advance
for my dare if I'm telling something weird.

Gracias | Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations
--
Sergio Pedraja