[TUHS] UUCP: working systems, come and get them

John Floren john at jfloren.net
Fri Mar 10 11:49:45 AEST 2017

I've now got it working and it made me think a little.

In order to do these "serial ports over TCP" things, we basically are
putting login prompts out to the Internet. Is it possible to restrict
things so the only user allowed on ttyN is 'uucp', or should I just
put in iptables rules to only allow traffic from my UUCP peers?

john