[TUHS] C-news is built

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Sat Mar 11 14:57:57 AEST 2017

This is what I've been using for years...

http://gunkies.org/wiki/Mkdisttap.pl

I've been keeping interesting source code tapes here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/bsd42/files/Package%20Tapes/Source%20Code/

And various binaries I've built under simh:

4.2
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bsd42/files/Package%20Tapes/4.2%20BSD/

4.3
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bsd42/files/Package%20Tapes/4.3%20BSD/