[TUHS] "Xenix 2.2.3c Restoration" articles by Michael Casadevall

Josh Good pepe at naleco.com
Thu Mar 16 10:35:22 AEST 2017

Hello.

Perhaps you haven't been made aware yet of these series of --IMHO--
very interesting articles about Xenix 386, entitled "Xenix 2.2.3c
Restoration", by Michael Casadevall, a.k.a. NCommander at the geek site
https://soylentnews.org (of which he is one of the founders):

Part 1: https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=17/03/03/1620222
Part 2: https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=17/03/07/1632251
Part 3: https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=17/03/11/2014253

I wish Bela Lubkin, ex- kernel engineer at "classic" SCO, would have
joined the list to comment on those articles and pour some light into
the more obscure points. I sent an email to Bela some time ago telling
him about the TUHS mailing list, but I didn't hear back from him.

--
Josh Good