[TUHS] pathalias and sendmail experience?

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sat Mar 18 13:40:25 AEST 2017

I know it's a long shot. Does anybody remember how to use the output
of pathalias in sendmail.cf? Specifically, we have set up 4.3BSD with
uucp-only e-mail, and we have a map file which pathalias digests and
outputs fine.

I can't find any useful documentation on putting this output into
sendmail. There's part of a book in Google books, but two pages
are hidden. I also threw out my old bat book ages ago. I have a
PDF of Sendmail_4th_Edition_Oct_2007.pdf but it doesn't mention
pathalias.

Thanks in advance! Warren