[TUHS] Uucp project: more sites?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon Mar 20 05:11:42 AEST 2017

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017, Larry McVoy wrote:

> So I've been lame on this project, I want to be uwvax, need to step up.
> I've been distracted because where I live has been hit with a crazy
> amount of rain, I have multiple landsides that have washed out roads
> on just my property, the county has over 100 roads that are damaged
> or closed, and I've stepped up to help a bit:
>
> http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/17/mountain-vigilantes-tackle-plague-of-potholes/

Must be having fun fixing the missing parts of Hwy 17...

> It's gonna start raining again tomorrow which means I won't be patching roads
> but I also help the fire department with downed trees (I used to run a tree
> service in college) so maybe more distractions.

Hopefully not too badly...Coyote Creek is /still/ high over here.

> Anyhoo, is there a cheatsheet for dummies on how to get set up?

The github repo is a good ready-to-run environment - feel free to poke me
if you run in to any weird issues...I rolled my own so hit many of 'em.

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff