[TUHS] Coffee

Nemo cym224 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 03:03:24 AEST 2017

On 22 March 2017 at 12:26, Ron Natalie <ron at ronnatalie.com> wrote (in part):
> Not surprisingly, I started to get heart
> palpitations.    The doctor asks how much coffee I drank, and I tell her
> something like thirty cups a day.   She tells me I may want to cut back on
> that.

About 20y or so ago, the local craze was chocolate-covered coffee
beans.  Every male engineer had a bowl on his desk.  We all munched on
them throughout the day, drinking them down with coffee.  As time went
on and the frenzy level increased, we eventually caught on and the
contents were replaced.

N.