[TUHS] Release of 8th, 9th and 10th Editions Unix

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Tue Mar 28 18:03:03 AEST 2017

There is an emulator.. I was actually playing with it earlier this week trying to get SunOS 2 to boot, on a SUN-2 ..

Anyway it's called TME

http://people.csail.mit.edu/fredette/tme/

And updates here:

http://www.heeltoe.com/index.php?n=Retro.Sun2

I think my machine may be too fast.  It's very touchy to build and I think the slj threadding is really interesting but may also introduce complications...