[TUHS] C declarations.

Bakul Shah bakul at bitblocks.com
Sun May 14 16:48:20 AEST 2017

So the problem was your assumptions didn't match IBM's! Most likely the FORTRAN standard /allowed/ pass by value/result instead of pass by ref.

None of the changes I suggested in my previous email (that focused on arrays in C) would have required a GC or heap. It would've increased programmer convenience and reduced bugs though!