[TUHS] Unix with TCP/IP for small PDP-11s

Henry Bent henry.r.bent at gmail.com
Sat May 20 02:29:54 AEST 2017

There is a later patch release of 2.9BSD that includes TCP/IP support but I
have not had any luck getting a compiled kernel to boot. My recommendation
would be Ultrix 3.1 which does run on the smaller machines.

I think it is possible that 2.10BSD could be made to work but I have never
had any success booting it in SIMH. If anyone has booted it or has any
suggestions, I would be interested to hear it.

-Henry