[TUHS] Happy birthday, Morris Worm!

Ken Thompson ken at google.com
Fri Nov 3 04:42:26 AEST 2017

my son, corey, and rtm, were two 'kids' that haunted the
unix room (high school age). later (college age) i was
in australia teaching when the worm got out. during
a phone call to corey, i told him about the chaos.
with no more clue than that, he said "if i didnt know
better, i would think that it was rtm." it wasnt until
considerably later that the morris' name came up.