[TUHS] Happy birthday, Morris Worm!

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Sat Nov 4 06:54:21 AEST 2017

BTW, the one case I was thinking of when I wrote this is not even
documented anywhere. I can't find any reference to it whatsoever. It
happened around 1983/84.

So it's not only the public cases, there were ones that were swept under
the rug it seems. All the while, the defendant was threatened with 20-30
years in a federal prison, but eventually was given 10 years probation.

I knew the guy involved. It was an interesting time.