[TUHS] TERM for v8

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 15:14:44 AEST 2017

Bill,

Thanks! You're right about logging into the dz port, worked beautifully.
On the console port, stty 9600 doesn't seem to take:

# stty
speed: 0 baud
erase = ^H; kill = @; intr = ^?; quit = ^\
start = ^Q; stop = ^S; eof = ^D; brk <undef>
old even odd -raw -nl echo -lcase -tabs -cbreak -tandem nl0 cr0 ff0 bs0
# stty 9600
# stty
speed: 0 baud
erase = ^H; kill = @; intr = ^?; quit = ^\
start = ^Q; stop = ^S; eof = ^D; brk <undef>
old even odd -raw -nl echo -lcase -tabs -cbreak -tandem nl0 cr0 ff0 bs0
#

Strange. Works fine on v7.

Thanks,
Will