[TUHS] pre-more pager?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Nov 9 04:59:23 AEST 2017

more(1ucb) was written by Eric Shienbrood, who modeled from the
functionality from the ITS terminal function he was used to at MIT when he
became a grad student around the same time as I did.

As for before more(1ucb), we used ^S/^Q and remember many of us were on
30/120 cps dialup terminals.   So it was not a problem until direct lines @
9600 baud became available (plus having enough power in the processor to
drive them).

Clem