[TUHS] (cassette) tape coming back [was Re: 80 columns ...

Don Hopkins don at DonHopkins.com
Thu Nov 9 08:46:12 AEST 2017

Once I took a screen snapshot of my Apple ][ hires graphics with glow-in-the-dark silly putty!

It didn’t last long, but it was cool while it lasted! Kinda like Kai Power Goo.

-Don