[TUHS] OK, no more 80 cols please

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Sun Nov 12 12:51:52 AEST 2017

My ADM has unebelievably noisy flyback whine. I can't stand it. I turn
it on, to remind myself why I turned it off.

my ASR33 got dropped in the last office move. its silent, perforce,
for the forseeable, probably ever. its also 22ma currentloop which was
always going to be hard to patch into things. (I think it has a 232
option too, didn't look)