[TUHS] basic tools / Universal Unix

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Nov 16 02:48:42 AEST 2017

Teco commands were described as being 'indistinguishable from line noise.'
  On 10/30/120 cps dial up lines, that was not always a good thing ;-)

One of my favorite stories of teco years ago, one of my friends was editing
a teco macro and had gotten up from his terminal for a minute, his wife
looked at the screen and asked him if his 2 year old has been attacking the
keyboard again.

Clem

BTW:   My friend and former co-worker, Paul Cantrell wrote an excellent
teco implemnentation for UNIX.   I believe if you go to his web site (
copters.com) and poke around its available for download.