[TUHS] TECO was: basic tools / Universal Unix

Mutiny mutiny.mutiny at rediffmail.com
Fri Nov 17 19:08:13 AEST 2017

Does ESCESC work for you?From: Random832 <random832 at fastmail.com>Sent: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 02:57:38To: tuhs at minnie.tuhs.orgSubject: Re: [TUHS] TECO was: basic tools / Universal UnixOn Thu, Nov 16, 2017, at 09:55, Clem Cole wrote:> ​I sent PC a note and this the reply ...> ​From: ​ Paul Cantrell> There’s a version up on the net here: http://videoteco.cvs.> sourceforge.net/viewvc/videoteco/videoteco/>> although I can’t say how well that builds these days… Still, people are> welcome to give it a try.It builds, with a number of warnings - the most concerning of which arepointer/integer casts on 64-bit systems (most seem to be debug printing,but there are a couple that aren't), but seems to run okay - I don'tknow any teco to really exercise it though.