[TUHS] Determining what was on a tape back in the day

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Sun Nov 19 11:04:46 AEST 2017

List start,end
Is standard Dartmouth basic from Kemeny & Kurtz - (aka K&K) which was the equivalent of K&R in those days.  [i think I have my Dad’s copy from they early 1960’s - which is what he taught me with in 1967].

And Yes DEC basic supported it

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.