[TUHS] UNIX on S/370

Ron Natalie ron at ronnatalie.com
Thu Nov 23 00:04:15 AEST 2017

I don’t think PS/2 hardware is going to be an issue.    The i386 i/o architecture is pretty much the same, in/out instructions, despite the cute allusion in the name to the  IBM Channel architecture, the microchannel is just another PC memory bus like the ISA it “replaced.”   Not to say it had some good features to it (the idea of a card ID and better spped).    The machines also had a few ISA slots.