Mangled and non-mangled TUHS mail lists

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Tue Oct 3 13:25:21 AEST 2017

On 10/02/2017 08:19 PM, Steve Nickolas wrote:
> For me at least, in such cases, I have never gotten duplicates.

Steve:

Do you receive the email from the list?  Or the person that hit
Reply-to-All?

Mailman has a feature to not send you a copy from the list if you were a
direct recipient (To or Cc.)

Dave:

You might consider a filter that will filter messages (to trash so it's
recoverable?) to you and to the list.  That way you would rely on the
list copy.  (But you could fetch the message out of trash if you needed to.)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die