ARPANET Information Brochure (December 1985)

Don Hopkins don at DonHopkins.com
Tue Oct 17 01:35:37 AEST 2017

That episode of “The Americans” sure made it seem to difficult to break into the ARPANET — they had to kill some poor dude who was in the wrong place in the wrong time.

But in reality they would gladly mail you all those documents by request for a small fee. You just had to ask. And there were no passwords on the TIPs.

It makes me wonder if you can really pass a polygraph test by tightening your anus.

-Don

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVth6T3gMa0 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVth6T3gMa0>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0pIUvbyvr8 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0pIUvbyvr8>