[TUHS] basic tools / Universal Unix

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Sat Oct 21 05:54:04 AEST 2017

Random832 <random832 at fastmail.com> wrote:
 |On Thu, Oct 19, 2017, at 10:33, Steffen Nurpmeso wrote:
 |> Random832 <random832 at fastmail.com> wrote:

 |>|
 |>|Or, you know, l (the letter ell). Which busybox sed appears to not
 |>|support at all, rather than somehow misapplying -n to it.
 |I think that makes this a legitimate bug[...]

I finally realized that the MUA i maintain never supported these
kind of (output character set) iconv(3) errors for the main body
of the message, even after iconv tweakings (including
a n_ICONV_IGN_NOREVERSE flag).
Thus i could fix that with credit due to Doug McIlroy and you,
and will release v14.9.5 tomorrow.
Yes, so thank you both!

--steffen