[TUHS] Conceivably OT: 80s and 90s era CAD software: CADroid

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Sun Oct 22 03:26:15 AEST 2017

Warren has the Unix circuit Design system UCSD  from research that Ken used for Belle in Unix/Ts aka V7 and v8.  Rob and Bart L updated/replaced with something else for the bilt on plan 9 which was after me but the core was based on UCSD.  Dan Cross might know more from plan 9 days and I can ask Presotto and Bart

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.