[TUHS] Trouble wih TUHS rsync

Steve Nickolas usotsuki at buric.co
Sun Oct 22 13:24:34 AEST 2017

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017, Bakul Shah wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 16:33:14 +1100 Dave Horsfall <dave at horsfall.org> wrote:
> Dave Horsfall writes:
>> Hmmm...  OK, thanks all; looks like I get to debug my firewall.
>
> This is where a shell acct on a friends' system or your isp
> can help.  That rescued me a number of times recently!

I have a combination of such - two of my friends rent a ton of VPSes and
dedicated hosting servers, and I have access to most of them - plus I have
two such servers of my own.  That's Linux boxen, FreeBSD boxen, a Solaris
box, ... I don't know what other unices my Portuguese friend has on his
servers, but he's quite the aficionado, which comes in handy sometimes. XD

-uso.