[TUHS] Last officially distributed and currently available BSD version

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Oct 23 03:26:31 AEST 2017

    > From: Dan Cross <crossd at gmail.com>

    > Hope that helps.

I don't have anything to add to this discussion, but may I point out that this
is _exactly_ the kind of thing we'd like to make available at the Computer
History Wiki:

  http://gunkies.org/wiki/Main_Page

I'm too busy with other tasks to add it all myself, but I hope you all will be
able to add your pearls there, where it will be available in an organized way,
rather than having to hope Google/Bing/etc can find it in the list archives
among the megatons of other dross on the Internet.

If anyone would like an account there (due to spam issues, anon editing has
been disabled), please let me know, and I'll get you set up right away - just
send me the account name you like (a lot of us use our old time-sharing system
account names :-), and the email address you'd like associated with it.

	Noel