[TUHS] Introduction to {t,r,g}roff & co...

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Sep 5 08:53:53 AEST 2017

The Unix Programming Environment
<https://www.amazon.com/Unix-Programming-Environment-Prentice-Hall-Software/dp/013937681X>
has
a nice chapter on the *roff family as well as other classic UNIX skills.
In fact Rob continues to maintain a web page describing the book which is a
classic:

   - Rob's UPE Page
   <http://books.cat-v.org/computer-science/unix-programming-environment/>

Obviously you still buy a copy from amazon by following that URL or the
like or you can just download and print it from: UPE Download from
cs.uwec.edu
<http://cs.uwec.edu/~buipj/teaching/cs.388.s14/static/pdf/upe.pdf>