[TUHS] B Source Code

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Sep 15 23:03:20 AEST 2017

Also, in my Tektronix archives... we had an 11/60 with WSC and IIRC Steve
Glaser took a stab at moving the CMU stuff. The microengines between the
11/40 and 11/60 were different, so the code had to be rewritten. A big
issue, again IIRC, was the microcode compiler/tools for the WSC ran on RSX
so it meant UNIX was not running, which was not popular.

But around the same time, unexpected our group had the chance to get an
fairly loaded cast off seperate I/D based 11/70 which had been running
RSTS/Cobol for a business support team in sales.    By the time, Steve got
anything working on the 11/60, I had the 11/70 (aka "teklabs") up and
installed; and I don't remember what happened to the WSC stuff; since we
had better solution to small address space problem of adding a '17th
address bit' with hardware.

Clem

Clem