[TUHS] Happy birthday, Dennis Ritchie!

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Sun Sep 17 11:43:49 AEST 2017

I stand by my comment.  I'm friends with the Cygnus folks, they would
tend to agree with me I think.

All that stuff you listed, can you list the things that the GNU/FSF
people have funded?  Because I think there is close to nothing.  All of
that stuff is stuff that came under the GNU umbrella but they didn't do
the coding.

I give credit to RMS for the GPL, that was cool.  But claiming credit
for stuff that GNU/FSF didn't do was not cool.

--
---