[TUHS] And now ... Weirdnix?

Derrik Walker v2.0 dwalker at doomd.net
Mon Sep 18 05:01:46 AEST 2017

On 09/17/2017 02:50 PM, Chet Ramey wrote:
> On 9/17/17 3:28 AM, arnold at skeeve.com wrote:
>
>> Whatever Data General called their Unix layer on top of their native
>> OS for the Eclipse or whatever it was (32 bit system).
> I think they called it DG/UX -- just like they called their wretched
> System V port.

I had to support a DGUX box for a short time.

Fortunately, porting the app to HPUX was the software guys top priority
and I only had to deal with it for 6 months or So.

Let's just say, it was no HPUX, ( or even Solaris, or Irix )!

--
-- Derrik

Derrik Walker v2.0, RHCE
dwalker at doomd.net

"Those UNIX guys, they think weird!" -- John C. Dvorak