[TUHS] Who is running their own mail server and what do you run?

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Thu Sep 21 04:15:43 AEST 2017

Side note on my own post:

I use Thunderbird to read all my personal/professional email except
where I'm forced to use Outlook

I've built an extensive list of whitelisted email sources and
destinations (TUHS for example). Anything that doesn't match that
automatically goes into my SPAM folder.

So even if I turned off all SPAM filtering upstream, I still wouldn't
get anything in my Inbox that I didn't want to see. My SPAM folder would
be huge though ;)