[TUHS] UNIX of choice these days?

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 05:58:32 AEST 2017

  Been on MacOS + SmartOS for DayJob + home since 6 years (actually
migrated from Linux to SmartOS for measurable performance gains and
containers model).  Pretty happy sailing other than having to modify a lot
of Chef recipes to accommodate different paths...
  New day job is Gnu/Linux, boring as that may seem..  But they offered
remote, so, you know..

Oh, and also, FreeBSD for the Raspberry Pis.  Has native zfs!

thx
jake