[TUHS] Steering it back again ....

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Thu Sep 21 23:19:26 AEST 2017

Warren, thanks for putting up with my "UNIX of choice" thread.

I learned a lot, and have a lot to think about. The idea was to gather
thoughts from people who've been through the trenches, and this list was
the perfect avenue for that.

Thanks for providing this list.

Back to your regular programming ;)