[TUHS] Excessive bouncing ... argh!

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at hamartun.priv.no
Sun Sep 24 02:18:08 AEST 2017

Norman Wilson <norman at oclsc.org> writes:

> Beware tunnel vision.  Another mailing list I'm on has exactly the
> same problem, [...]

Of course.  I'm just saying that it's possible to set up mailing lists
so that even people who use modern techniques for securing email can use
them with no problems.  Seems to me, then, that the best response to the
"problem" is to set the list up right.  And that the pressure should
perhaps be on mailing list maintainers to do this, rather than on users
to get their email providers and employers to not use SPF/DKIM/DMARC.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay